Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Wonderful Life of Post Degree-ness (Part 1)

I'd noticed I hadn't written in here for quite a long time and so it's like I've reached the point in life where memories are inconsequential and meaningless.  I've hit that space between Nothing and Something, and the Nothing seems ever more tantalising.  And so to prevent this murky dreariness, I thought I'd reflect a little more in this blog and utilise this wondrous space so lovingly provided by Blogger.com.

And so sitting rather comfortably I thought I'd regale you with the time I threw caution to the wind and ran away with my boyfriend for a long weekend at his.  The next few posts will describe maybe the best 5 days of my life.

Wednesday 1st June, 2011
Today was a landmark day.  The day that I will always reflect on as a stage in my life that I will constantly return to and remind myself that today is the day that I will never sit another exam ever again.

Despite this I couldn't tell you what time the exam was (something like 1-3pm) whether it was raining or sunshine (think it might have been sunny) but I remember that sweet sweeet feeling that encompassed me when the invigilator rang out 'Pens down.  That's your two hours'.  'YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS' chimed me and my fellow survivors.

The end of the degree.  The end of education.  The end of exams.
And the beginning of the pub.

That night me and the boyfriend walked to KFC (I'm a McD's fan myself) to get him some grub and for me to actually experience the air that circulated outside my bedroom cum studyroom.  It was a beautiful night as the sun set around us on the way back.

Me and the other Psych girls post degree-ness!

Me looking a mess after so many months of revising and not looking in the mirror!

Beautiful outside!!

Gorgeous setting sun - really I hadn't been outside in a lonngggg time!



No comments:

Post a Comment