Friday, August 5, 2011

Introduction

A story has to start somewhere and where better than starting here with an introduction.

This blog will be added to when a memory I recall comes to mind.  It is, if you wish, the memoirs of my inner child; the times of complete irresponsibility, immaturity and damn right "mental" as well as the harshness of reality such as lessons and reprimands.
Although the posts may be posted out of sync and in no sensible chronological order, I hope this will encapsulate the journey of my life.  It is not designed for the reader's pleasure, but rather my own self-indulgent reflections.  I feel that no matter what point of your life, whether you're older and want to look back fondly on some youthful memories, or young and just wanting a read, it's great to look back and remember just what you went through.  This blog is designed entirely for that reason; for me to reflect, yet I welcome anyone else on board this journey just like a grandchild may embark upon their grandparents seemingly endless stories of old.

This is a glimpse upon another person's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment