Well this week has been pretty busy compared to me usual standards which are bad enough!
It all kicked off on Monday when one of my mates comes in and her boyfriend has dumped her, whats the big deal lad!! He's an arrogant ass anyway but that's added extra worry on how she was feeling and dealing with exams. But that's beginning to get sorted, having got a friend who's turned her back on her and no others I'm the last resort and i have no options =(
But this week I've been really stressed due to my exams. They might be just mocks but they've had my heart rate going at the speed of light and my chest felt like there was an elephant sat on it. These mocks have probably been detrimental to my health and for what i ask, the pleasure of getting higher grades? Well right now i haven't done ANY work for the last two nights because i can't face doing any. I don't care any more i really don't. =(
Right now Children In Need's on and it makes you think, how much of the money donated goes into putting on the show and getting the celebs? Is it really necessary? Sure it raises awareness but so do advertisements. And why just the two charities, comic relief and Children in Need, get the attention? There are far more organisations!
I've finished with my rant now so I'll sign off plus I'm soooo tired x
No comments:
Post a Comment